Friday, August 9, 2013

Peaks, Pits, Praise & Prayers


One of my wonderful, great, amazing (she told me to say that) friends and I started texting each other at the end of each day to tell the other the peaks, pits, praise and prayers of the day. We had seen the idea on pinterest and decided to incorporate it into our own lives. Our goal was to find good in every day and to be more positive. What I’m going to do here is share my peaks, pits, praise and prayers for the week, every week. Even in the worst weeks there is good. If you feel like sharing, comment your peaks, pits, praise and prayers.

Here’s how it works.

Peaks are the high point of the day. What was the best thing that happened?

Pits are the low point of the day. Often when we have a bad day everything seems to be going wrong, but try and pick just one thing.

Praise, thank God for something, what in life are you really thankful for?

Prayers are the things you want to bring before God to change. Maybe your prayers are for a friend or a situation you encountered.



Week of August 4,2013 to August 10,2013

Peaks: Had a relaxing Tuesday and Wednesday off from work, gave me plenty of time to organized my blog and make hair clips.

Pits: I am car-less until my radiator is replaced (boo).

Praise: I thank God for a sweet church family who checks up on me when I’m feeling down and out and that I got into the classes I wanted and needed this semester.

Prayers: My prayer this week is that my car will be fixed quickly and not cost too much. I know the Lord can provide.


Chloƫ



No comments:

Post a Comment